All animal bristles have naturally flagged tips (think split ends), which hold oil paint in the brush’s edge and release it throughout the stroke instead of all at first contact. The black China bristle seen here is durable and is best for coating rough surfaces, like siding and decks. The white China bristle (previous page) is softer and leaves fewer brush marks. Use it with with glossy enamel paints, varnishes, polyurethanes, or shellac.
|·12pcs chip brush set
·Polybag with header card package
·Pure white China bristle
·catton wood handle
|Chip Brush-641 SET||12pcs set(4-1″,5-2″,3-3″)||36|
• Our chip brushes is ideal for painting, staining, cleaning arts, crafts & more.
• These disposable brushes have all-natural china bristles and an all-square trim shape.
• The solid wood handles make these painting brushes durable for all kinds of home improvement tasks.
• These versatile utility brushes for painting are great for home, business, and industrial projects.
• This chip brush value pack is suitable for most paints, stains, varnish, acrylic, and gesso.